[Loch-Ruadh] Weather

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Feb 14 20:06:15 PST 2004

Too bad I'm all the way up here in Bradleah still.  Having suddenly found myself with a "snow-day" today and nothing to do, I made a snow sculpture in the front yard that looks like St. George and the dragon.  I'm proud of it and there's no one here to see it.

Terrence of the Syke

Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Francesca said I threw a snowball at her....I guess she's never been in a
snowball fight :) If I had been aiming at her...I wouldn't have missed :)
This is one "northerner" (as Padraig recently put it) that really enjoyed
today. Not quite enough snow and it melted too quickly but all in all a
great day. Francesca and I just got back from our Valentine's Day dinner
and we're ready to sit down, watch a movie and sip on some "teas" :)

Happy Valentine's Day to all,

Francesca and Sean