[Loch-Ruadh] Home from Coronation... a bit late

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sun Jan 11 10:13:56 PST 2004

My Lord Husband and I made it home safe and sound about the same time as
most who attended Coronation. This was not posted earlier because said Lord
Husband neglected to actually LISTEN when I asked him to post our safe
arrival. I was having computer problems and unable to access my e-mail.

See all the Scribes and would be Archers at Lord Alaric and Lady Fiona's
Estate tomorrow night.

Catrin ferch Rhys