[Loch-Ruadh] Important Meeting

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Jan 11 10:26:53 PST 2004

Unto the Populace of Loch Ruadh,

As your Seneschal and zip code negotiator I would like to have a
                      *****SPECIAL MEETING*****
This group gave me the responsibility of negotiating zip codes.
It is very IMPORTANT to me that I have your approval before
I take the next step in this matter.

I would like this meeting to take place on Wednesday, 7:30 PM,
January 14th at, our regular meeting place,
NYC Pizza and Pasta on Cherry Lane in White Settlement.

I realize this is very short notice, if you cannot attend this meeting
please contact me. "After" the meeting would be better for me
because I need time to prepare maps and numbers for this meeting.

If you know of anyone that is a "member" of Loch Ruadh that
does not have access to this mailing list please contact them.

Would milady Vivian please contact the pizza place and clear the
time and date of this meeting? Would Lord Caerell please make sure
this message is forwarded to the House Brokenaxe mailing list?
Would Lord Connal please make sure this message is forwarded to
the House Mac an Ghabhann mailing list? Would Lady Bice please
contact Clan MacFergus with this information?  Please contact me
with any details I need to know.

In service,

Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Seneschal Loch Ruadh