[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Land and Pre-Registrations?

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Jan 16 20:25:39 PST 2004

Did you know Loch Ruadh has it's own land?  Well we do!!

THANK YOU, Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair!!!

But we need some more people to pre-register!!
And time is getting really short for pre-registration!!!
The absolute deadline is January 31st!!
I only have 13 pre-registrations so far!! We need at
least 28 to keep our land. It is a nice piece of land across
from the Viking Longhouse!!

Are you going to Gulf War XIII?
Are you pre registered for Gulf War XIII?
If you would like to camp with Loch Ruadh remember
I must have your confirmation by Jan 31st.

We will put Gulf War meetings on the Canton Calendar at this
Wednesday's officers meeting.

Exceptions to this rule will be...If you are sharing a tent with
someone that is pre-registered.  I still need to know if you
plan on going.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!