[Loch-Ruadh] Officer's meeting

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Jan 17 15:00:00 PST 2004

I am trying to catch up on the things I have let slide while working on
our Shire status stuff!!

If you have something I should have taken care of and haven't yet or
need something on the agenda for Wednesday's meeting (other than your
regular officer stuff) please contact me by phone or email  or at
fighter practice Sunday morning.

Agenda:

Officer Reports
GULF WAR!!
Lughnasad 2004

The meeting will start promptly at 8:00 PM, Wednesday January 21st.
If you need to talk before the meeting please come early - anytime after
5:30!!

If I haven't finished cleaning....can you talk and clean at the same
time? :-)

See ya Sunday at fighter practice!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!