[Loch-Ruadh] Blame it on the Baroness Part II

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 06:40:50 PST 2004

Lord (or Tiarna) Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain (pronounced pah-DRAG roo oh MWEEL-ah-hane)
mka Sam Milligan (pronounced SAM MILL-eh-gan)

Padraig
Loch Ruadh Resident Smartass

"Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:
As was discussed at Populace last night, we are reviving the game of "Blame it on the Baroness". For those of you who may have forgotten the rule, and those who haven't the rules are below. They have been slightly revamped.

As there are some people who may not be aware of everyones SCA names I would request that everyone post their SCA name as well as their real names so that everyone can be made aware of them.

Tiarna (Lord(pronounced Char-na)) Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc