[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Pictures

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jul 12 21:23:35 PDT 2004

Irina,

Many thanks for posting the pictures - I really enjoyed seeing them,
especially the ones of Her Highness on the sedan chair.

I had intended to be at Argent, but on the way home from work Friday
evening, my truck's "Check Engine" light came on, and I spent much of
Saturday waiting for the dealership to diagnosis the problem.  I have to
take the durn thing in again tomorrow morning as there was a part they
didn't have in stock - they could have worked on it today, but I had a job
interview that I couldn't afford to miss.

Like Roseanne Rosanadana used to say, "It's always somethin'!"

Padraig

Irina wrote:

Here is the link for the pictures that I have:
http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/IrinaRadokovaia/AAA/?sort=descendin

In service,
Irina