[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Banner Workshop Thanks

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Jul 25 14:37:40 PDT 2004

Thanks to all those people that came to the banner painting workshop.Especially since we painted NOT banners...but site tokens. I sprung this idea on them yesterday when I arrived (and I was late getting there). Not only did they agree, but went out and bought more paint (I only had 1 bottle each of red and black). The assembly line then went to work!!

**Vivat** to Thorgeirr (and family?) for the design, getting them stamped and delivered to us.

We did a very simple "quarter changed black and red" on the outer circle. All 250 tokens were completed yesterday, including the stringing, wrapping and being neatly packed in a shoebox all ready to go!!. Our gate coordinator, Fiona, is very pleased that gate people will not need to spend any time untangling site tokens. **Vivat** to all those that helped!! They look great, maybe Fiona will bring one to populace meeting to show off.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!