[Loch-Ruadh] my thoughts on bardics

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 19:34:10 PDT 2004

I think that the number of people is staying pretty
consistant. And as with all activities people come and
go as they can. We have jobs to contend with, schedule
changes, summer breaks and upcoming SCA/Mundane events
keeping us busy. I don't think the number has gone
down or up significantly, the new space just
accomodates us better. I personally like being able to
sit inside to chat occasionally without disturbing the
singing going on outside and visa versa(lord knows my
singing is disturbing enough hehehe).

As for Wed. night vs Saturday.. or Friday for that
matter. I love having it on Saturdays. It means I
don't have to rush around getting dinner for the kids
immediately after school or rushing Cathal around
after the hour long drive home from work so that we
can get there on time. With a Saturday night we can
stay as late as we want without having to drag
ourselves out of bed early the next day. Having them
on Saturday also gives us the entire day together for
banner painting and later bardic. Its just very very
convenient.

And by the way Lady Fiona and Lord Alric, if I haven't
already said this, thanks for putting up with us on a
regular basis. Your hospitality is GREATLY appreciated
by me and mine.

Kat/Puck

Shire of Loch Ruadh