[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter/Archery practice question

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Jul 13 15:03:34 PDT 2004

This sounds like a neat idea Bice (the "grab bag" desserts) but one
suggestion: since several in our group are diabetic maybe if the dessert you
bring can be eaten by a diabetic you can mark the bag somehow? This way
everyone can participate maybe.

Magdalea
Who is waiting for "the summer of hell" to be over so she and her famaily
can participate in things again