[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter/Archery practice question

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Jul 13 23:06:56 PDT 2004

At 05:03 PM 7/13/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>since several in our group are diabetic maybe if the dessert you
>bring can be eaten by a diabetic you can mark the bag somehow? This way
>everyone can participate maybe.
>
>Magdalea

That makes sense.  I was thinking that when I said fruit but, I always
forget to
count the fruit as a sugar.  I also forget which fruits have the most
sugar;  I think
that berries are better and lemons have more sugar than oranges, but after that
I get lost.  What about melons?  Anyway, I will find out and bring
something that
will work.

Bicé