[Loch-Ruadh] Brighid is home

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 27 21:29:19 PDT 2004

Brighid is home from the hospital.  I am tired.  The house looks like a bomb went off.  I guess the boys (Weyland and Logan) thought they were living in a bachelor pad.  I'm taking off work tomorrow to spend the whole day cleaning.  I'd get more rest if I went to work.

Brighid is still sore & tires quickly, and is still on bed rest for a while, so we're not going to stray too far from the house for a while.

Thanks to everyone.  Your prayers are working.

I'm going to bed now for some much needed rest.

Thanks again,
Madelina