[Loch-Ruadh] Brighid is home

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 00:33:44 PDT 2004

Thats wonderful , tell her to take it slow so all will heal right.
She's a very lucky young lady .
Hugs and kisses dear Brighid
Constance

Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net> wrote:
Brighid is home from the hospital. I am tired. The house looks like a bomb went off. I guess the boys (Weyland and Logan) thought they were living in a bachelor pad. I'm taking off work tomorrow to spend the whole day cleaning. I'd get more rest if I went to work.

Brighid is still sore & tires quickly, and is still on bed rest for a while, so we're not going to stray too far from the house for a while.

Thanks to everyone. Your prayers are working.

I'm going to bed now for some much needed rest.

Thanks again,
Madelina

I am what I am,
   Be true to yourself 1st.