[Loch-Ruadh] New Bard of Dragonsfire Tor

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jun 21 21:21:01 PDT 2004

Congratulations to Master Robin!  I would be proud to have had any of the
gentles who competed to succeed me as Titled Bard of Dragonsfire Tor, and I
am sure that Master Robin had worthy competition from the other bards
indeed.  I am only sorry that family obligations kept me from attending.

To that end, I wish to thank Lord Alric Morganygg for taking on the task of
judging the bardic competition and for ensuring that the regalia and prizes
were taken to the event.

It was my honor and proud privilege to serve as the Titled Bard of the Tor
for the past year, and I hope that I may wear the cloak and bear the
lion's-head staff again in the future.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain