[Loch-Ruadh] Populace meeting

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 4 17:36:09 PST 2004

Sorry I didn't make the populace meeting last night...oh wait, I was there.  At least I think I remember being there.  If I was there, thanks for giving me directions on how to get there.  I didn't write down anyone's name, which means that I probably forgot your name, so don't be surprised if I don't remember it next time I see you.  But I enjoyed meeting everyone whose names I can't remember.

Terence adte Syke

"Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:
Called and left a message for him to call me back. Just waiting for his return call.

Domhnall