[Loch-Ruadh] Populace meeting

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Mar 4 19:23:30 PST 2004

It was good to finally be able to put a face to the name. Don't worry you will know a lot of our names by the time Gulf War is over!!

Dana...
LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!
  Terence wrote:

  Sorry I didn't make the populace meeting last night...oh wait, I was there.  At least I think I remember being there.  If I was there, thanks for giving me directions on how to get there.  I didn't write down anyone's name, which means that I probably forgot your name, so don't be surprised if I don't remember it next time I see you.  But I enjoyed meeting everyone whose names I can't remember.

  Terence adte Syke