[Loch-Ruadh] Good News and Bad News

ykt ktykt grainne_s at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 1 11:36:22 PST 2004

Congratulations on TWO new Americans!

        Grainne

----- Original Message -----
From: Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Sent: 02/28/2004 5:05:37 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Good News and Bad News

The good news:  Amber and I are grandparents!  Our daughter Lorraine and her husband Stacy were blessed this morning with Joshua Darrin Bullock, 9 lbs 1 oz, at 10:12am.  Mother and baby are doing fine, and Father is bearing up, if a little overwhelmed about being a daddy.

The bad news:  Lorraine went into labor last night while we were at dinner celebrating our son's birthday, so we have been at the hospital since about 10pm with no sleep.  As I am about to return to the hospital after having fed and watered our pets, I will not make it to bardic tonight.  My apologies.

Padraig

Do you Yahoo!?