[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Birthdays

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 15:40:26 PDT 2004

In the all the planning and rush over Warlord this upcoming weekend, I
didn't want us to forget those that are having birthdays this week.
Happy Birthday Conor/Bear/roomie.  His is today.
Happy Birthday Ceara/daughter.  Hers was last Sunday.
Happy Birthday Erik/son.  His is on Saturday.

Also Happy Birthday to Zahara, I believe hers is today and I believe Dighe's
is sometime this week.  If I'm missing anyone, please pipe in.

Sean