FW: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] OT - Vote!

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 12:28:37 PST 2004

   count me in too i have thought that way for  a long time     that one
thing that appeals to me about SCA
i also think that elected officials should have to get out there and fight
not just blab  it would make them appreciate the common man  the time in
office  may need to be the same but  if needed  a recall could be called at
any time   call me nuts  but  here i am  even a mundane city  employee  can
feel this way at least it's suppose to be a free country      wolfie
wolfie !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait if  a good book isn't around read the good book

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>