[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Vote!

ConstanceTrink at aol.com ConstanceTrink at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 09:05:44 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/3/2004 9:23:40 AM Central Standard Time,
Ctopher069 at aol.com writes:
went to go vote and was not able. seems my voter registration card got sent
to teh wrong address and returned as  not att his address so  i was completly
taken off the roster. Could not even go vote  at my last know address. iI was
kinda ticked.( semms they could get my wifs card here ok and mine off some
where in left field)
All that you had to do is go to the voters station that is for your old
address (provided you still have that address on your drivers license).  Then they
will have you sign an affidavit and you vote!  Should not be a big deal at
all!!!!  See that is what Mike said happened to him when we moved.  He spoke with
them when I voted, and that is exactly what they told us to do. We went back
to our old location, and he filled out the affidavit and he voted this
election!
Constance T.
(for now)