[Loch-Ruadh] Re: OT - Vote

Rebecca becca_katisonly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 10:33:37 PST 2004

FYI....next time...early vote

Morfudd inghean Aoidh

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:57:36 EST
From: Ldyinnes at aol.com
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] OT - Vote!
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org

been there, done that. Went to the polls 3 times. Lines were to long
first 2 times.

Third time was the charm. Me, as well as Shawn and Jim all voted today.

Innes

"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.