FW: RE: FW: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] OT - Vote!

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 22:15:57 PST 2004

just because someone around this place  thinks she is  a manager doesn't
make it totally so ! i manage the car when it's  broke the groceries when
we are out and anything else she can blame on this old wolf       wolfie

wolfie !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait if  a good book isn't around read the good book

Ansteorra,SCA, Inc. <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 11/03/2004 11:58:08 AM
> Subject: RE: FW: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] OT - Vote!
>
> The views expressed by the husband of this family do not reflect the views
> of the management.
>
> Ldy Grainne

We