[Loch-Ruadh] Regional War Practice

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc herald at lochruadh.org
Wed Nov 3 23:19:14 PST 2004

When: Sunday 7 November 2004 2:00-6:00 PM

Where: Mary Heads Carter Park 2320 Heads Lane Carrollton, TX
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=IveBlep_0TqtUb8Vi2cwuzBJnX5nfz2O&csz=Carrollton+TX&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Combat Archery will be done at this location so if you are a Combat Archer
please consider attending.

Just a suggestion...new fighters who have never
tried fighting before and wanna use the loaner gear
please try to bring:

1. protective cup!!

2. Shoes must be closed-toe shoes (aka no sandals) and should be able to get
some kind of traction. Even in armor, slipping and falling isn't a happy
feeling.

3. Beyond a cup, we've got all the protective gear you'll need in loaner
armor. However, I would suggest wearing a pair of sweats and a comfortable
shirt that you wouldn't mind getting dirty, sweaty, and torn. I can
guarantee the sweaty part, maybe the dirty part, and probably not torn but
sometimes it happens and it's better to be prepared for it.

bring water or sports drinks and a chair, and a desire to have fun. :)