[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings???

ConstanceTrink at aol.com ConstanceTrink at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 07:37:55 PST 2004

Three Kings will be our first camping trip so I am open to the wisdom of our
group. Not that I won't be at other times, but I am actually looking for it
now!  Since we are starting from scratch, what the heck do we need?  I received
a wonderful list from Kat of items I will need for Gulf Wars, but with this
being a shorter trip, I am thinking I won't need it all. Anyone willing to send
me a basic list of needs, costs, etc.?  Thank you in advance!

Constance T.
(For now)