[Loch-Ruadh] Re: 3 Kings Travelers

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 12:54:49 PST 2004

We will truly miss you Loki! And You as well Tegwared.
Loki, I guess this means I will have to get up to
twice as much trouble to make up for your absence.
*grin* I see more gestures on in the future. And
without you Tegwared I won't be able to "get it over
with". This does indeed bring forth a great sadness in
me. I am a sad sad Puck this afternoon.

As for staying warm and toasty, we made sure to pack
our cloaks this time and tons of cocoa. Course after I
sip on a few of the cooler items I packed I am not
sure the cold will bother me all that much.

See you all when we return. Keep warm near your hearth
and we will see you soon.

Puck