[Loch-Ruadh] Re:Loch Ruadh Directory Updates Nov-2004

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 09:47:37 PST 2004

Done
mama mac <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:Could someone please forward this message to the House Brokenaxe List?

The Directory is a booklet of Loch Ruadh people and their contact information. After gathering information I will print and make copies available to the populace.

If you want your information published please
          DO NOT hit the reply button!!
Instead, copy and paste this message, put your name in the "Subject Line", fill in your personal information, and send it to:

seneschal at lochruadh.org

PLEASE copy the message as requested.  I CAN NOT publish your information if I do not have your release. One person per email.

Please do not send multiple people in the same email.  Copy, paste and change names, etc. (including the "Subject Line") and send.

The "ENTIRE" following part of this email MUST be included with the information you send to: seneschal at lochruadh.org  or I cannot publish it in the Loch Ruadh Directory!!
************
The email you send back will serve as a release from you of the
information that has been sent to seneschal at lochruadh.org
to be published in the Loch Ruadh Directory with the exception
of any information preceded by (DNP).

SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
Street Address:
Apartment #:
City, State and Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Work Phone:
Pager:
Fax:
Primary Email Address:
Alternate Email Address:

If you want to include information you DO NOT want published in
the Loch Ruadh Directory, but feel someone (me!!) might need,
please  type "(DNP)"  on that line followed by the information.
Example:   Cell Phone: (DNP) 817-555-5555
Example:  Street Address: (DNP) 1613 Prince Court

If the information does not apply to you please type (N/A) on that line.
Example:  Pager: (N/A)

This will let me know it wasn't missed by accident.

I am what I am,
   Be true to yourself 1st.
And all will see last
As Always