[Loch-Ruadh] archery practice

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 21 20:02:26 PST 2004

I stopped at the place (forgot the name) up Davis Blvd. in North Richland Hills the other day.  The shooting lanes weren't that big, but it didn't look bad.

Terrence

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm going to find us a place to shoot indoors. I agree I need the practice
too bad to sluff off, besides I miss our gossiping.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape