[Loch-Ruadh] archery practice

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:56:48 PST 2004

I found out that Smithfield is open Tuesday thru Sat. but they close at 7:00
PM thru the week and at 5:00 on Saturday. Not really late enough for us to
practice. But I will look around some more.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape