[Loch-Ruadh] Are you going to...

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 12:32:16 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/22/2004 5:38:55 PM Central Standard Time,
mama_mac at airmail.net writes:
Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel on Dec. 4th?  Tables are round and seat 8.

Feast is Potluck.
Please email ThoraOdottir at aol.com to let her know what your contribution
will be.
Mo has finally decided that we can go, but it seems I have erased all of my
information. SO, have we missed the dead line for a table (should be 5 or 6 of
us, as Violante has a band competition)? If not, I need to know things like
amount due & can it be paid at the door? I do know it is a pot luck, we are to
decorate our table (not sure of style, etc.), and the location is somewhere in
Stephenville. If someone could resend the information, if it is not too late,
I would greatly appreciate it!  Blessings!
Dolce