[Loch-Ruadh] Are you going to...

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sun Nov 28 13:15:38 PST 2004

Dolce,
Site fee is paid at the door, I think adults are $8 or $10. If you do a
search for Dragon's Fire Tor Yule Revel, you'll probably hit the site, and
our calendar may have a link to the info.
I'm sure we can find room at tables for you and yours. Generally the adults
sit together and the youth sit at a couple of tables grouped together so
they can play games and such.
I think Kat's plan is to NOT decorate the youth table fior her kids, since
they wouldn't leave it decorated long anyway.
As for your decorations, we generally use what ever nice feast ware we have
with a center piece, decorative runners or place mats and festive dishes for
snacks. many use greenery and candles to add to the atmosphere. You can
probably arrange table mates at Populace Wed.
We usually brings anacks to share and graze on during the day, and a
contribution to the Pot-Luck. Also bring drinks to get through the day.
There is a restaurant on the premises if you want prepared food, and there's
a bar.

Catrin