[Loch-Ruadh] (OT) birthday plans - NOT

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 13:31:34 PDT 2004

Seems Logan didn't make any plans for celebrating my birthday (#40, today).  I tried to get my girlfriends together to do something, but it's so difficult a task, wrangling the schedules of 5 women, that we only seem to accomplish it three or four times a year.

So I'm at a loss as to what to do.  Anyone want to go catch a band?  Go on a pub crawl?  Go ride the bumper cars?

I wanted to see Trout Fishing in America.  I can get 15% off tickets with my work badge.  Anybody want to go with?  Anybody hip to do something?

Call my cell after 5 p.m. or email me at work before 5 p.m. at jane.sitton at radioshack.com , as I won't be able to check email this evening.  The power supply went out on our computer at home, and Logan hasn't fixed it yet.

I'm not bummed to be another year older (It's much better than the alternative!), I'm bummed my SO didn't make any plans. :(

Madelina
817-846-7328