[Loch-Ruadh] (OT) birthday plans - NOT

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Sep 10 13:43:52 PDT 2004

In spite of no set celebration, I hope you have a Happy Birthday and
many happy returns of the day.  A pub crawl sounds like fun, but I
already have "crawl" plans of another sort - we're keeping our grandson
this evening.

I wish you health, I wish you well, and happiness galore.
I wish you luck for you and friends; what could I wish you more?
May your joys be as deep as the oceans, your troubles as light as its
foam.
And may you find sweet peace of mind, where ever you may roam.

Padraig

> Seems Logan didn't make any plans for celebrating my birthday (#40,
today).  I tried to get my girlfriends together to do something, but
it's so difficult a task, wrangling the schedules of 5 women, that we
only seem to accomplish it three or four times a year.

> So I'm at a loss as to what to do.  Anyone want to go catch a band?
Go on a pub crawl?  Go ride the bumper cars?

> I wanted to see Trout Fishing in America.  I can get 15% off tickets
with my work badge.  Anybody want to go with?  Anybody hip to do
something?

> Call my cell after 5 p.m. or email me at work before 5 p.m. at
jane.sitton at radioshack.com , as I won't be able to check email this
evening.  The power supply went out on our computer at home, and Logan
hasn't fixed it yet.

> I'm not bummed to be another year older (It's much better than the
alternative!), I'm bummed my SO didn't make any plans. :(