[Loch-Ruadh] devices

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Sep 10 09:01:22 PDT 2004

Okay, check me on this, Dohmnall.

Kylan:  Gules, between three crosses argent a lion’s head argent

Gianetta:  Azure, on a chevron argent a Maltese cross azure, in base a
unicorn rampant azure

Not sure if the Maltese cross on the chevron will work - I seem to
remember a rule against a charge-on-charge situation.  Everything else
seems kosher.  I haven't had a chance to conflict-check them - can you
do that, Dohmnall?

Padraig