[Loch-Ruadh] AAA Picture CD?

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 12:24:51 PDT 2004

No I have not,heard any thing about them.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the people who took them and our money.
Sure would be nice to know somthing.
Constance

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings!

I was uploading pics of various events that we have
attended recently (and not so recently since I've been
slacking off lately *grin*) and realized that I never
recieved the AAA picture CD that I ordered at Argent
this year. Which got me curious since I hadn't seen
anything said about them on any of the lists.

Has anyone else recieved their CD yet?
Does anyone have any idea when we can expect them?

Thanks for any information you have,

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh

I am what I am,