[Loch-Ruadh] Heraldry / Armor Question

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Sep 27 13:06:10 PDT 2004

That depends a great deal on the device.  If you email Dohmnall with a
description of the device, he can check to see if it is registered to
someone already.  If not, there's nothing to stop you from using it.

Or, if it's a simple, generic design, there should be no problem.  As
part of Loch Ruadh, you are entitled to use the Shire badge on your
shield, and as an Ansteorran, you can always use the Kingdom ensign, a
black, ten-pointed star on a yellow (or gold) background).

Padraig