[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 15:10:11 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/3/2005 6:15:43 PM Central Standard Time,
fem_cat at yahoo.com writes:

> I was curious who, if anyone, from our group was
> planning on attending Defender of the Flame? Cathal
> and I are thinking about attending, probably daytrip
> it on Saturday.
>
> Anyone else going?

I won't be attending!  Unfortunately, I will be at Texas Motor Speedway all
weekend! Not for fun, but working...well, running the beer tap! It is a
fundraiser for Violente's prom. Apparently, I am the only one in this small town who
doesn't hide to drink!  No one else was willing to serve beer!  They prefer to
have everyone "think" they are opposed to it!  Anyway, you will all have to
have fun without this arrogant bastard!
Dolce