[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 5 15:38:49 PDT 2005

Yeah, I'll probably go.

Terrence

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 4/3/2005 6:15:43 PM Central Standard Time, fem_cat at yahoo.com writes:

I was curious who, if anyone, from our group was
planning on attending Defender of the Flame? Cathal
and I are thinking about attending, probably daytrip
it on Saturday.

Anyone else going?

I won't be attending!  Unfortunately, I will be at Texas Motor Speedway all weekend! Not for fun, but working...well, running the beer tap! It is a fundraiser for Violente's prom. Apparently, I am the only one in this small town who doesn't hide to drink!  No one else was willing to serve beer!  They prefer to have everyone "think" they are opposed to it!  Anyway, you will all have to have fun without this arrogant bastard!
Loch-Ruadh mailing list
Loch-Ruadh at ansteorra.org