[Loch-Ruadh] Volunteers needed at Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame April 15-17

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Mon Apr 11 13:25:55 PDT 2005

If you would like to volunteer to help with security this weekend please email me at ldycolleenokelly at juno.com

Thank you.
In service,
Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Heiress FalconRose
Petal
Keally

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame
April 15-17, 2005
1st Monday Trade Days Campsite
Canton, Texas

Does your honor come from the strength of your arm or the strength of your
heart? We seek strong heroes to defend our Canton. How many foemen can you
withstand? Come enjoy our Hero's Tournament and see how many you can fight
at once.

The populace of Glaslyn wishes to invite all to attend their Defender of the
Flame event to take place on April 15-17 at the First Monday campsite in
Canton, Texas. Site opens Friday at 5:00 p.m. and closes Noon Sunday.
Chivalric, Rapier & Archery Defender of the Flame will fight for the title
in addition to the Keepers of the Flame to be chosen by the ladies of
Glaslyn.

$8 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12 and children 5 years old and under
are free with a family max of $24. A surcharge of $3 will be added for adult
non-members. Checks to be made out to SCA Inc. Canton of Glaslyn.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents. Pets are not allowed. Site is wet in period
containers. If you have any questions or have special needs, feel free to
contact the event steward.

Steward
Lord Alexander Marcellus
mka:Patrick Cullum
1616W. Califomia St#9
Gainesville, TX 76240
Email: cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Phone: 940-612-4209
940-736-5733

Directions to Site:
The site is just off 1-20, about 1 hour east of Dallas,TX. From 1-20 take
exit 526 in Canton, tx. Drive south on FM 859 aprrox 1.2 miles to the West
Gate entrance. (http://www.cantontradedays.com/s_area_map.html)
*NOTE TO GLASLYN'S CURRENT DEFENDERS & KEEPERS OF THE FLAME*
All current Defenders and Keepers of the Flame are requested to attend this
event.  If you are unable to attend, please contact the event steward so
that pass-on prizes may be given to the new Defenders and Keepers of the
Flame.