[Loch-Ruadh] Glaslyn's Defender-Brett & Mel

Starling Mandrill starlingmandrill at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 11 13:29:39 PDT 2005

could we attend ? Brett & Mel I believe the following are day-tripping Glaslyn’s Defender at Canton this
weekend:

Aingeal and Caerell
Bear and Brighid
Dana
Fiona and Alric
Kat and Cathal
Rolf and Sybil
Tegwared and Catrin
Terrence

If this list is not complete, or any listed will not be attending, let us
know so we can plan accordingly.

Several are meeting at our house to car-pool, if you would like to join us;
we plan to try to leave by 6:30 am Sat. the 16th.

Since there will be so many of us there for the day, we have decided to take
the Shire’s pavilion to set up on the list field, as well as an E-Z Up to
set behind it w/walls, to store our coolers. Alric will bring the pavilion;
we just need at least 4 willing pairs of hands to set it up. Tegwared and I
will bring the E-Z Up and walls.

We have not decided if we will use a couple of communal tables or if
individuals want to bring smaller tourney style tables. Please give your
input here. If we choose to bring 6ft tables, we need someone to transport
them.

Lunch will be our usual bring what you want and share what you want.

I believe several are planning to have dinner at Dairy Palace before we head
home.

Catrin