[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 17:50:20 PDT 2005

My Lord husband, our children and myself have arrived
home safely. We are unloaded, laundry started, baths
began and are contemplating pizza or sleep. I'm voting
SLEEP!

Lady Aingeal has asked me to pass on that they have
eaten dinner and are on the way home as I type this.

I cannot thank each individual who helped make this
Lughnasad so great... there are just too many to name.
So thank you all for making this event a good one, I
hope every one had a good time and have some fun
memories.

Vivat The Shire of Loch Ruadh!

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh