[Loch-Ruadh] Back at last!

grainne_s at earthlink.net grainne_s at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 7 21:10:08 PDT 2005

We are back finally.  We had a flat tire on the trailer near Forney and then found out that the spare wouldn't fit.  Greywolfe's brother first checked at our Keep and not finding the "spare" spare managed to buy two new tires for us. He brought them to us and followed us home.  The trip took 7 hours.  It took another 2 hours  to try and send this e-mail.  I hope it gets through.  I am very annoyed with this computer.  I'm going to bed and unload tomorrow ( or maybe next week).

Ldy Grainne

grainne_s at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.