[Loch-Ruadh] Unfinished Lughnasad Business

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Aug 8 20:53:28 PDT 2005

If everyone remembers the vote was changed last year at I believe November's
Populace that the vote would be done once we determined which fighter were
going to Gulf War.  Then the fighters that were going could selected the
commander.  So this should not be an issue at this time. It should be
handled when we know who is going to Gulf War.

Aingeal