[Loch-Ruadh] Pennsic War Points

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 06:04:47 PDT 2005

The final score, according to the Pennsic Independent, was Midrealm
Dragons 26, East Tygers 1. Ansteorra fought for the East.
It is my opinion that, as Ansteorrans, we need to take fighter and
archery practice a little more seriously. Maybe we should incorporate
some drills, offer more constructive criticism, and offer more
instruction for new fighters (and each other). We do not want to lose
our reputation as the fiercest and most deadly warriors in the Knowne
World.
I am going to start this off by offering to hold UNOFFICIAL fighter
training in my backyard every Thursday night at 7:00 pm, starting this
week, August 25th. I will be constructing and installing one or two
pells. All Ansteorrans are welcome. While I have little to offer in
the way of training since I am a new fighter myself, I will offer a
place to workout, plenty of water, and encouragement. Heavy and Light
fighters, Bards, Artisans, Craftsmen and Supporters are welcome. This
is a TRAINING session mainly, not social. If you are coming to train
or offer support, please do not distract from the main goal of this
gathering until all fighters are finished with their workout.
If you are of greater skill level, please consider coming out once or
twice to offer tips and suggestions on how I can improve these
sessions.

--
Kazimierz Lewisky (Kaz the Sinister)
Proud Ansteorran