[Loch-Ruadh] bardic

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:54:51 PDT 2005

Looking forward to the Bardic. My husband says he'll
attend whatever event that's going on when he's in
town.(Don't know when that will be) But, if he leaves
kicking and screaming, he's taking you all with him.
:)

We need info on where and what time the Bardic is...
and you said something about me picking up some garb
beforehand.

Also, I would love more info on Gothic War. How much
does it cost and all that jazz.

Erinn the nameless wonder(I'm still needing a
name...will find one eventually)

--- Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

We were glad to have you and the boys out today, and
we are looking forward to meeting your husband. We
specialize in dragging hesitant husbands into the
group. So far none have left kicking and
screaming,(however we do have one that has to make a
break for Vegas now and then). But he always comes
back. If you are able to make bardic Saturday night
you will meet a lot of others, we will try to see that
most of them are on their meds that night so we don't
scare anyone off. If you have any questions you can
write to me or just post to the list

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh, Hospitaler
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it
doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape