[Loch-Ruadh] Question for the Heralds (Past and Present)

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:50:08 PDT 2005

I would try something like adding to your device until you have more than 3
differences.
 Your base design is the white double headed eagle on a blue background.
 Maybe add something like a blue and black checker background or a blue and
black background split into 8ths.
 Then maybe add something else on the top or bottom.
 Just some ideas you can throw out there that wont significantly change what
you like about your device but gets it past the college of heralds.
  --Cathal
 :)