[Loch-Ruadh] Unfinished Lughnasad Business

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Aug 8 14:16:44 PDT 2005

I have no problem with Bear being Captain for another year, especially as
he was unable to attend Gulf War.  That being said, however, I think we
should do it officially, as required by the Fian Ruadh charter.  I'll
support Bear if he's crazy enough, I mean if he's willing to be captain
for another year.  ;-)

Padraig