[Loch-Ruadh] Unfinished Lughnasad Business

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 15:53:40 PDT 2005

I also have no problem with throwing my support behind Bear, if he wants to keep it, but do think that a vote should be taken, either at fighter practice or populace.

Rolf

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
I have no problem with Bear being Captain for another year, especially as
he was unable to attend Gulf War. That being said, however, I think we
should do it officially, as required by the Fian Ruadh charter. I'll
support Bear if he's crazy enough, I mean if he's willing to be captain
for another year. ;-)

Padraig

http://mail.yahoo.com