[Loch-Ruadh] Sive's fine arts competition

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Aug 9 15:09:33 PDT 2005

She was a bit disappointed but I am still proud of her. On Wed night her
group was advanced from semi finals to finals with scores of 40, 39 and 40
(with 40 being the most you can get) and they advanced on to the finals in
National Fine Arts competitions. I did not know it but there were a total of
20 (or maybe she said 25) groups that made it to the final round of
competition. Her group had to perform Thursday night as well as Friday
during the day. She called me Saturday and her group made it into the top 5
in the nation but did not make the overall highest scores. I am still very
proud of her and her fellow actors for making it into the top 5 of the
nation!

Magdalea