[Loch-Ruadh] Sive's fine arts competition

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Aug 9 16:31:03 PDT 2005

At 05:09 PM 8/9/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>She was a bit disappointed but I am still proud of her. On Wed night her
>group was advanced from semi finals to finals with scores of 40, 39 and 40
>(with 40 being the most you can get) and they advanced on to the finals in
>National Fine Arts competitions. I did not know it but there were a total
>of 20 (or maybe she said 25) groups that made it to the final round of
>competition. Her group had to perform Thursday night as well as Friday
>during the day. She called me Saturday and her group made it into the top
>5 in the nation but did not make the overall highest scores. I am still
>very proud of her and her fellow actors for making it into the top 5 of
>the nation!
>
>Magdalea

That is a great accomplishment all by it's self.  Just think how many
groups they won over just to get that far.  Tell Sive I am very proud of
her and her group.  They should feel very good about themselves.  If they
will look at it from the other end, it means that only 4 groups were rated
better than they were!

Bicé