[Loch-Ruadh] Home and gone again

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:48:05 PST 2005

We got home safe and sound. I was home for all of an hour and a half before
leaving again. I am now sitting in a hotel room in Weslaco, all alone and
BORED!!! I'll be gone all week and will miss populace. Please post the notes
from populace so that I have something to read on Thursday night.

Congrats to LORD Jock. It was great to see Vivien crying, even if it was out
of happiness and pride :)

Tegwared, I need to know who you bribed because Antonia wants me to bribe
them next year.

Baroness Dana, your new Coronet is amazingly nice.

Kat, just ....... GO AWAY!!!!!!

--
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)